Hutman Productions Publications
P R E S E N T S
The Very Best Guides to Traditional Culture And History
Not Just a "good read" but Important Pathways to a better life through ancient cultural practices.
Each sale helps us to maintain our informational web pages.
Mail Order Catalog
2.Posadh and Bainis- ISBN
Guide to the Perfect Irish Wedding Click here
3. The Wake Which Knows No Sleeping-
ISBN 0-9702386-4-9, Going
out In The Tradition-Our Guide to the Traditional Irish Wake
4. Bonfire Prayers, Customs, Recipes, Songs and Chants for Guy Fawkes Day- ISBN09702386-6-5, The only complete collection of this material ever published. Click here
5. Brigid of the Gael- ISBN9780970238696, March 2009 2nd Edition. Better binding, many more sources and available in PDF On disk! The Most Extensive reference work on the saint and her related folklore and crafts. Learn about one of the most important Irish Saints and another great day for the Irish- February1 Click here
6.The Good Saint Brigid- ISBN 0-9702386-1-4 No child should be without the knowledge of this important Irish Saint. Includes the famous Saint's tales as well as essential information and instructions for celebrating February 1 Click here
7.The Irish Customs, Crafts and Recipes of November Night or Samhain or Halloween- ISBN 0-9702386-5-7- This is an essential manual for anyone wishing to discover and maintain the old Irish customs - I wouldn't go out on Halloween without it! Click Here
8. Do the Wassail! -ISBN 0970238673, All you need to know to do a grand Wassail celebration-recipes, songs, traditions, drinks,mummers play and the history of the celebration Nothing else like this source available.Click Here
9.A Beuk of the Sangs of Tommy
Armstrong The Pitman's Poet- ISBN 0-9702386-8-1,
Bavarian Oktoberfest Songs- ISBN9780983357322, This booklet or hymnal of Oktoberfest Songs is designed to
help those interested in the customs of Oktoberfest to renew the famous
songs and customs. Those new to the culture and language need a guide to
get them started. With this songbook newcomers can join in. Singers can
learn the songs or polish them for better performances. Sold at no profit
for the advancement of the culture. Click Here
11.Prayers from American History -A Prayer book for use in American History Classrooms which provides prayers for daily devotion appropriate for the teaching of U.S.History. Sold at Cost, Click Here
12. St. Stephen and The Wren-ISBN9780983357315, How and why do the Irish Celebrate St. Stephen's Day December 26 ? Rediscover Your Heritage-Feed Your Roots -Ancient Celtic Traditions-The Wren Boys and their Processions·The Life and Tales of Saint Stephen Proto Martyr-Traditional Songs -Poetry and Literature -A St. Stephen's Day Mummers Play-Folklore of the Wren: The King of all Birds Learn how to Celebrate St. Stephen's Day· Recipes for your Celebration -Crafts for the Children You will no longer think about Wrens in the same way again! Click Here
13. Travels with Charlie and Mrs. Helen- A guidebook to objects and places associated with these two famous Linthicums. Illustrated. Biography of Helen and Charles included. Great for learning about history. Click Here
14. Charlie and Miss Helen
Linthicum Maryland Patriots of the Gilded Age Volumes I and II
- (Volumes not available separately)
Conrad Bladey Hutman Productions, 2009.
Two Volumes- Vol. 1. (ISBN9780983357339) 181 Pages Vol.2. (ISBN9780983357346)
166 Pages. Many Illustrations. Available in print and PDF formats. . First ever primary reference work on John
Charles and Helen A. Linthicum.
15. Celebrating St. Martin's Day November 11, In Germany- ISBN9780983357308Conrad Bladey, Hutman Productions, 2010. 139 Pages, Illustrated. A Guide to the Celebrations including folklore, the Saint's Life, Recipes, Songs, Instructions for making lanterns. Click Here
16. The Book Of Wassail- Five
volume reference on Wassail Customs: Folklore, Literature, Music and
Dance, Food and Drink Recipes, Bibliography. Nothing like it has ever
been published. Click Here
17. An Introduction To Eccentrics and the Folk Music of
Newcastle Upon Tyne By Conrad Bladey ISBN 978-0-9854486-0-8 click here
To return to the top of the page click here
Questions? Send us an e.mail- firstname.lastname@example.org Click Here
Publication Sales support our growing library of Reference Web Pages that provide assistance freely to thousands of people each year.
Thank you for helping us with this important service.
Yes! We take Paypal!
Some of our books are on Kindle check there and save! click here